coming to a quilt guild near you!


Once I sent my new book off to the publisher (a year and something ago)... there is a lot of "down time" while the publisher does their thing. The book will be released next month!

But while I was waiting, I went straight to work planning my second book tour.

Many of the quilt guilds plan their programs one or two years in advance... so I'm fortunate to have many presentations already booked - starting in August and going through June of 2018.

I'm excited to be a part of QuiltCon in 2018! I'm also presenting a lecture at the Houston International Quilt Festival on Oct. 31. (Tickets are available at the door - no need to register for Festival).

In August I will be in Fort Worth. In September, I'll be back in Japan for a book launch and artist reception.

In October my husband and I will drive to the beautiful town of Taos, New Mexico. November we'll head to New York!!! Then two trips to California next year.... and many wonderful Texas towns in between.

Can't wait to share my research on Japanese cotton and indigo... and beautiful quilts I encountered!

Coming soon to a town near you!

2017-18 Book Tour schedule

Comments

Popular Posts