dogs with glasses

I have a confession to make. It's been 7 months since I made a new quilt! Definitely the longest dry stretch in my ~20 year quilt journey. But, that's over. And I've made a new quilt top... with dogs wearing glasses! This funky print is from Japan. Where else, right?


I Heart Dogs with Glasses.  Teresa Duryea Wong. 2017 Dimensions are ~60 x 65 inches.
Not one of my best photos.... its raining today and I am super tired. So, this is the best I could do. More to come. This is just the top. I plan to start quilting it next week.... I hope anyway!


The world is so serious right now... and I tend to get overwhelmed with all the news and the drama. So I decided to do something that is just pure fun... and kinda wacky. And I love improv because it is so liberating.

Every time I picked up one of these dog prints, it made me smile. Even laugh.

This is the kind of thing where you will either love it or hate it. No worries... but I hope it makes you laugh too.

In fact, I had so much fun this quilt is bigger than my design wall.

More to come. Thanks for following along.


Comments

  1. Very cute and funny quilt--I love the spacer blocks you chose nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!! lasik eye surgery Michigan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts