coffee & quilts in Osaka

Yesterday, I had a super quick visit to the newly opened Moda Fabrics / Moda Coffee shop in Osaka. Such a cool concept. 

We all know brick and mortar quilt shops around the world struggle... so this fresh idea (which just opened this week!!) might be just the thing to spark more activity and sales at local shops.

I'm back in Japan researching my second book and I've learned so much my head is spinning. Spent several days in Tokyo, working in and around Osaka now... and I will eventually make my way back to Tokyo for the massive Tokyo Dome Show.


It was cool to see this new store... take a deep breath... and come in from the cold!

I really hope this store is successful... would love to see the idea spread to the West! Thanks Moda Japan for hosting me!



Comments

  1. Teresa, very impressive job you have done here. Probably all we love to start our day with a cup of coffee. I personally prefer having a coffee in the morning. Anyway, the opportunity you got to get in the Moda Coffee shop in Osaka was surely charming. I had gone trough your details and I am really pleased for taking my visit. I think the post your made here is very praiseworthy. I like the work you have done here for us. Speciality coffee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts